Header Ads

50+ Amazing Before & After Pics Reveal How Weight Loss Affects Your Face



Many of us could probably benefit from shedding a couple of pounds. Losing excess weight can dramatically improve both your looks and mood, and this inspiring list by Bored Panda highlights how a person's business card - their face - reflects these changes.
From saying goodbye to double chins to bringing back that spark of confidence to the eyes, these people are reaping the benefits of their hard work, and don't be surprised if you'll feel a sudden urge to break a sweat after looking at their makeovers. Even Phil Heath would. Scroll down to check out the images and vote for your favorites!



#1 Lost 110 Lbs In 7 Years. Worst Shape To Best Shape, I've Been Loosing It Slowly In Chunks



#2 From 260 Lbs To 190 Lbs. Transformation Was A While Ago Now, But Here's What A 70 Lbs Loss Does To Your Face. Stay Motivated Y'all




#3 Lost 82 Lbs In 4 Years. Been Obese Since I Can Remember



#4 Lost 120 Lbs Naturally


#5 Weight Loss Does Wonders. 70 Lbs Down And So Much Happier And Healthier

#6 165 Lbs In 18 Months. I Lost Half My Total Weight. I'm Finally In Size Medium!


#7 Before And After Weight Loss


#8 Lost 105 Lbs In A Little Over A Year. Holy Sh*t. I'm About To Leave The Country And I Had To Look At My Passport Photo Again


#9 320 Lbs Down To 120 Lbs. Feels Great To Be Free




#10 Weight Loss Progress. The Before Pic Is March 2015, When I Was My Heaviest And Most Ill. The After Pic Is April 2016, After Losing 55 Pounds And Starting Treatment For RA. Halfway To My Goal Weight, And Feeling Much Better



Source : BoredPanda